TONIGHT’S MEETING HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO 18 JANUARY, 8PM AT THE SOCIAL CENTRE.
Avebury Parish Council
A meeting of the Transport Group Committee of Avebury Parish Council will be held in the Social Centre, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF at 7pm on Friday 8th January 2016.
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Mike Bedford, Vice Chairman Avebury Parish Council,
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 31 December 2015
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Acceptance of minutes of 19th November 2015
- Actions from minutes
- Report from Dr MB and AW on 5 January 2016 meeting with Wiltshire Council’s Chairman of Highways Cllr Philip Whitehead and Highways Engineer Dave Thomas including:
- Incorporating AWHS Transport Strategy into WC Highways policy
- Update on the proposal for a 30 mph limit in Avebury on A4361
- Lowering the current national speed limit to 40 mph on A4361 and how this will affect the speed limit into Avebury Trusloe
- Add-on solutions outside of the WHS Transport Strategy including signs and double white lines
- Report from AW on CATG meeting 17 December 2015 including progress on design and costing work for the A4 proposals at Beckhampton and West Kennett
- Footpaths – Tim Lewis
- Signage Audit
- Parking in Avebury Trusloe
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting