1st February 2017 ACSReC Agenda

Avebury Parish Council

A meeting of Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee (ACSReC) will be held in the meeting room, Waggon and Horses, Beckhampton at 7.30pm on Wednesday 1st February

All members of the public are welcome to attend.

Maggie Lewis, Secretary ACSReC

Agenda

  1. Apologies for absence
  2. Declarations of interest
  3. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising
    1. Noticeboard
  4. Budget
    1. Financial statement
    2. Bank update
    3. Fundraising
      1. Film nights
  5. Pavilion – to consider the next steps in light of the surveyor’s repor
  6. Maintenance
    1. Safety checks
      1. Fire safety
      2. PAT testing of electrical equipment
      3. Risk assessment
      4. Inventory check
      5. Septic tank
  7.  Groups
    1. Community Orchard Group
    2. Football Club
    3. Cricket Club
  8. Next meeting – frequency of meetings

 

 

 

24th October ACSReC Meeting Minutes

Minutes of the meeting of Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee held on Monday 24th October 2016, in the pavilion, Avebury Sportsfield

In these minutes APC stands for Avebury Parish Council, ACC for Avebury Cricket Club, ASSC for Avebury Sports and Social Club, AYFC for Avebury Youth Football Club, COG for Community Orchard Group, NT for National Trust and WC for Wiltshire Council

Present: Parish Councillors Mrs Lynzey Paradise (chairman), Mrs Maggie Lewis, Mr Stephen Stacey, Dr. Mike Bedford, Mr Dominic Fry (ACC), Mr Bruce Hinder (AYFC), Mrs Di Gater (COG), Mr Alan Blake (ASSC)

Apologies for absence None

Mrs Paradise welcomed Mr Stacey to the meeting as the newest member of the committee

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

As these had been circulated very late they were not reviewed or signed.  This will be done at the next meeting

Lease terms and conditions

Mrs Paradise and Mr Stacey reported that they had met with Catherine Hosie, NT Rural Surveyor for what was a productive and useful meeting.  Ms Hosie didn’t feel a need for the recital of the (factually accurate) history in the lease and is researching for her own satisfaction.  The recital is thought to be useful as it shows long term use by the community which could be useful when applying for funding.

The conditions of use were agreed as acceptable and Mrs Paradise asked if there were any specific prohibitions to which the answer was only activities for commercial gain.  The map seller may muddy the waters a little in this area but it was felt that as he was a part time seller this could be overlooked.

Ms Hosie asked that the NT be informed of any activities in advance as a courtesy to avoid a clash, it might be possible to liaise to run complementary events.  The committee felt that it would be nice to get more than a week’s notice of any events.  The expansion of the APC website to include a village diary would help – Mrs Gater noted that a physical diary used to be kept in the village shop.

The NT are happy to look at a 40 year lease, having initially suggested 25 years, which would also help with funding applications and they have agreed to provide a supporting letter to go with any funding applications.

Ms Hosie also told Mrs Paradise and Mr Stacey of a scheme in Lacock in which a private individual is putting a community building on NT land and she will provide some details of this to help inform ACSReC.

A meeting between NT, APC, ASSC and ACSReC to brainstorm ideas was suggested.  Mrs Paradise asked who would represent ASSC at such a meeting and Mr Fry said that he and Mr Blake would.  Mrs Gater reported that the Social Centre Committee didn’t view the idea of combining ASSC, the Social Centre and the Pavilion favourably but she would be interested in being involved.  Mr Hinder noted that, from his past experience, the agreement with the NT should be obtained first before any plans are drawn up.

Ms Hosie will now be ACSReC’s main point of contact with the NT.  A draft copy of the new lease will be sent in due course

Noticeboard

 

The NT want the new noticeboard removed on the grounds that they were not consulted on the process.  Mr Fry has already circulated one email chain that indicates that they were consulted on the whole process as well as part funding it and has other emails that show that they were in the loop.  APC Chairman Mr Williamson has forwarded this to Jan Tomlin but has yet to receive a response.  A site meeting has been proposed with all interested parties.

The committee debated the objection from the NT and decided that on the evidence of co-operation from the NT no further action was required.  Mrs Lewis will check previous minutes for reference to NT being aware of the installation of the noticeboard.

Lloyd’s Bank Update

Mrs Lewis gave a brief résumé of her efforts to get the bank mandate sorted out – it would seem that 2 sets of correctly signed papers and proofs of identity from Mrs Lewis and Dr Bedford have been lost in the system and no-one knows what is happening!  Mrs Paradise asked that the complaints procedure be initiated as it has now been 9 months since the process started.

Dr Bedford gave a brief update on the budget and will go to see Mr Williamson to run through it before the APC meeting on 1st November as he is not able to attend.  The projected net outgoings are £4, 822 more than we earn at present.  The net gain/loss per year is £3-4,000.  Running costs are £4,200.  There was no income from Avebury Day.

If the outfield dressing, seeding and repairs and the cost of employing a cleaner are removed then the costs go down to £2,200 not including the capital expenditure which would be £6,486.  ACSReC will be £4,500 in debt in a year’s time if additional income isn’t generated.

Income yet to be received is £825 from the Spratts for the hire of the pavilion during their building works and £200 from Mr Colcomb in addition to the £300 already paid.

Mr Hinder suggested a fundraising committee and that participation in the village bazaar might raise some funds.  Mrs Paradise noted that Marlborough Area Board grants are capped at £5,000 but that our local councillor, Mrs Jemima Milton, is very supportive and councillor led funding isn’t capped.

Cost cutting measures were discussed at it was decided that we cannot afford to have a regular cleaner so Ms Wood’s services will be terminated.  Mrs Lewis to action.  If we don’t install new flooring and gate and undertake minimal maintenance then we could break even.

User fees to be reviewed and a possible cancellation policy – no play, no pay is the current policy but this is dependent on the weather and no shows.  Cancelled games are rearranged.

It was decided that a strategy to replace the building be formulated, that we tread water as far as the current building is concerned and fundraising is undertaken.

Fundraising

Until the new lease is in place it will be hard to know what we can and can’t do.  A first priority is to raise money to maintain what we already have.  It was decided that a working group should meet to discuss fundraising ideas.

Maintenance 

The external tap has been installed and a notice informing people that the water is not suitable for drinking has been put up.  The tap should be turned off under the sink and drained after use.

User groups

    1. Community Orchard – Mrs Gater reported that the application for further work to the trees behind the pavilion has been submitted and that the work is hoped to be carried out before Christmas.  Following this clearance work will be undertaken by volunteers and more whips slit-planted and the fencing completed.  There will be some costs but there is no expectation of a contribution from ACSReC
    2. Avebury Youth Football Club – Mr Hinder asked if there should be a fee for the Sunday morning training session for the Starlets, the youngest group.  The participants pay and sessions last about an hour.  The general feeling was that no charge should be made but a donation would not be refused.

Mrs Paradise asked  that parents attending all sessions be asked not to park too far down the field so as not to damage the surface.

c. Avebury Cricket Club – ACC have gained promotion to the 1st Division.

Mr Fry reported that there is a community fund to bring an overseas player in again in 2017 who will coach the youth sides as well as play for the club.  The club has also received a grant of £10,000 from Sport England for new equipment to maintain the pitch as well as a grant for new covers.  He also reported that there had been no progress on maintenance works on copper beech on the northern side of the field, the crown of which needs raising a couple of feet.  Mrs Paradise suggested contacting Ms Hosie to see what can be done.

Date of next meeting

The next meting will be a working group to discuss fundraising and will take place on 1st December, venue to be advised.

 

28th June 2016 ACSReC meeting

A meeting of Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee (ACSReC) held in the pavilion at 7.30pm on Tuesday 28th May 2016.

In these minutes APC refers to Avebury Parish Council, AYFC to Avebury Youth Football Club, ACC to Avebury Cricket Club, COG to Community Orchard Group, ASSC for Avebury Sports and Social Club, NT for the National Trust, HSE for Health & Safety Executive, COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), UKN for Upper Kennet News

Present Avebury Parish Councillor Mrs Maggie Lewis, Mr Dominic Fry (ACC), Mr Bruce Hinder (AYFC), Mr Alan Blake (ASSC) and Mrs Janet Polack (COG)

Apologies for absence were received from Mrs Lynzey Paradise, Dr Mike Bedford and Mrs Di Gater

Declarations of interest None

Minutes of the last meeting and matters arising from

The minutes of the last meeting were proposed as correct by Mr Fry and seconded by Mr Blake.  Mrs Lewis signed them for the APC minute book.

    1. Kings Drummers parking – 27 cars were parked by members of the King’s Drummers.  Mrs Paradise and Mr Blake stayed for the drumming and saw all the vehicles off the field by 11.30 p.m.  Mrs Lewis has the deposit cheque and it was suggested we ask that it be a donation, otherwise it will be destroyed.
    2. Mr Fry said he had received reports of someone coming to the pavilion, smoking a lot outside and ‘pushing the Hoover around’. He had ascertained that this was Ms Wood.

The Hoover was found to be broken and had been dumped in the shed. (It was                    subsequently ascertained that the Hoover had been placed in the shed for safe                  keeping while spares were sought)

                 Mrs Gater has had to buy supplies of paper towels and toilet paper.  Washing                      up liquid is still needed.  It was decided that a list of duties for the cleaner be                        drawn up for her to work to and that Mrs Gater should impress on her the need                    to stick to this.  Mr Fry will draft this.

                 Mrs Lewis suggested that supplies could be purchased via the community shop                  as and when needed. This was accepted as a good way of keeping the pavilion                  resourced.

Scheme of delegations

As Mrs Paradise was unable to attend the meeting, Mrs Lewis suggested that she and Mrs Paradise work on a draft scheme for presentation at the next meeting

Health & Safety Guidelines for the field and pavilion

Mr Fry pointed out that there was already a set of Health and Safety guidelines, printed by the HSE on display – these were on the inside of the kitchen door! They were moved to be displayed in a more prominent position and the need for a Health & Safety contact (Mrs Lewis?) and to put the details of WC H&S contacts noted.

Mr Blake asked if Ms Wood had been instructed in the COSHH guidelines as she works with cleaning products.  Mrs Lewis said she wasn’t aware of the guidelines but would research and she and Mrs Gater will make sure Ms Wood knows what to do.

Fundraising

Mr Fry reported that the Cricket Club had purchased two donation buckets and put them on the fence on the day of the Authors cricket match (19th June) – a grand total of £7 was collected!  The low amount was probably due to the very poor weather that day and they will try again at future matches.  He also stated that the coffee van, Carpuccino, had been invited to the cricket on the same day and had been there for 2 hours.  The owners had reported that they had enjoyed doing this, had been supported by locals as well as visitors and would be happy to do the same again.  In future it may be possible that they would donate a percentage of their takings to ACSReC.  There had been no feedback from the NT.

Mr Blake said that the snooker table in the club had been sold and that this would give them much more space to hold a table top sale in future.  He had put the idea to the ASSC committee who had agreed to it.  Dates were discussed and 17th September was decided on.  Ads will be put in the July and August editions of UKN for sellers and the public and possible the ‘What’s On’ section of the local paper.

Mrs Lewis reported that she had been speaking to the local ladies looking for a venue for their Pilates class.  They are keen to find a suitable space which the pavilion could provide.  An hourly rate needs to be decided on and should include the cost of heating/lighting for the colder months.

Mr Hinder said that AYFC would like to run a 6-a-side tournament at the end of next season. The date will be decided on in October when the fixtures list is finalised but he would prefer a date in June.  The event would be run over a weekend – Friday evening to Sunday and the age groups would be U10, U11 & U13, U14 and U15.  The U18 team will not be playing next season.  He would need to borrow 4 sets of goal posts to supplement the club’s 2 and asked if anyone had contacts at Marlborough College.  Mr Fry offered to speak to someone he knows there.

It was suggested that collecting buckets be put out in the Pav Caff on Avebury Day in September for the ‘Save our Roof’ fund.

Maintenance

    1. Grant for roof – Mrs Paradise has been talking to Marlborough Area Board to see if funding to repair the roof would be possible.  It is difficult as they don’t give grants to PC’s and the sports clubs don’t own the building.  A full report will be given next meeting
    2. Entrance to sports field – it was noted some time ago that the entrance gateway was becoming increasingly potholed and that some repairs should be carried out as soon as possible.  Mr Fry and Mr Blake will investigate the possibility of doing this themselves.

Bookings

    1. All seems to be going well with the builders using the pavilion.  Ms Wood or the cricket grounds man should report any problems.
    2. Map seller – a cheque has been received for 10 bookings but it wasn’t clear how many times Mr Colcomb had been at the field this summer as the weather had been very poor.

User groups

    1. AYFC – nothing to report
    2. ACC – Mr Fry noted that ACC had undertaken various repairs in the pavilion, namely the hanging of mirrors in the bathrooms and changing rooms, painting of benches, towel dispensers installed in bathrooms and the beading over the changing room door repaired.  They had also purchased a small lawnmower for cutting smaller areas (such as round the orchard trees) that were inaccessible to the tractor mower.  All the compostable material that had been dumped had been pushed into one area and will be boxed off to make a compost heap to keep the area tidy.

He asked for the APC bank account details so that ACC could pay their match                    fees electronically.  Mrs Lewis will ask the Parish Clerk to supply these.

He also reported that the supplier for the racking for the storage shed had let                      them down and that a refund was being given.  Materials will be purchased to                      build suitable storage racking.

The maintenance plan should include all work done and costs incurred and he                     felt that ACSReC should consider payment to those who had done the work.

                   COG – Mrs Polack reported that the weeding day had been cancelled due to                      bad weather but they were hoping to organise another date in July or                                   September to clear the guards around the new whips of grass and weeds.  The                   coppicing will need working parties and they will select a date, preferably a                         Sunday, in July.

New permission to clear behind the pavilion is to be applied for so that the work                   can be done later this year.

The COG would like to hold Apple Day on Saturday 8th October this year, at                       the pavilion.  Mr Fry noted this for the bookings calendar

Finance

    1. Lloyds Bank update – Mrs Paradise is to speak to Mrs Haines, of ASA, to get her signature on the bank mandate which should then allow us to access the money in the Lloyds account.
    2. Cheques for payment:
      1. Fencing £264.00
      2. Mrs D. Gater £  35.98 for supplies for pavilion
      3. Ms F. Wood £117.24 for cleaning the pavilion

Proposed by Bruce Hinder, seconded by Alan Blake

 Date of next meeting

Mrs Lewis noted that at the first meeting of ACSReC it had been decided to review the frequency of meetings in 6 months and asked the committee if monthly meeting were still needed.  The committee felt that they were as there was still a lot of work to be done and that monthly meetings were still needed to keep a track of this.

There being no other business the meeting closed at 21.10 p.m.

 

27 July 2016 ACSReC Meeting Agenda

Avebury Parish Council

A meeting of Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee (ACSReC) will be held in the pavilion, Avebury Sportsfield at 7.30pm on Wednesday 27th July 2016.

Please note the later start time of the meeting

All members of the public are welcome to attend.

Maggie Lewis, Secretary ACSReC

Agenda

  1. Apologies for absence
  2. Declarations of interest
  3. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising from the minutes
  4. Lease terms and conditions
  5. Budget
  6. Maintenance – set up priorities for works, projects etc.
    • Pavilion
      • External tap
      • Rear shed – work done and costings relative to initial estimate
  1. Date of next meeting

 

28 June 2016 – ACSReC Meeting – Agenda

Avebury Parish Council

A meeting of Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee (ACSReC) will be held in the pavilion, Avebury Sportsfield at 7.30pm on Tuesday 28th June 2016.

All members of the public are welcome to attend.

Maggie Lewis, Secretary ACSReC

Agenda

  1. Apologies for absence
  2. Declarations of interest
  3. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising from the minutes
    1. King’s Drummers – review of parking at Solstice
  4. Scheme of delegations
    1. Addition to terms of reference – extra paragraph on budget responsibilities
    2. Formalise a proposal to put to Avebury Parish Council
  5. Health and Safety guidelines for field and pavilion
  6. Fundraising
    1. Update on ideas floated at last meeting (see highlighted section of minutes)
    2. Classes in pavilion – Pilates
  7. Maintenance – grant for roof, entrance to sports field from road
  8. Bookings
    1. Welfare unit for builders completing work at Spratt’s property
    2. Map man
  9. User Groups
    1. AYFC
    2. ACC
    3. COG
  10. Finance –
    1. Lloyds Bank update
    2. to approve payment of :
      • Fencing                                             £264.00
        Di Gater Emergency rations             £35.98
        Fiona Wood Cleaning                        £117.24
    3. Date of next meeting
      1. frequency of meetings

24 May 2016 – ACSReC Meeting – Minutes

Avebury Parish Council

 

Minutes of the Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee (ACSReC) meeting held on Tuesday 24th May at the pavilion, Avebury Sports Field.

In these minutes APC stands for Avebury Parish Council, ACC for Avebury Cricket Club, AYFC for Avebury Youth Football Club, ASSC for Avebury Sports and Social Club, COG for Community Orchard Group, NT for the National Trust

Present Avebury Councillors Mrs Lynzey Paradise, Mrs Maggie Lewis and Dr. Mike Bedford, Mr Dominic Fry (ACC), Mr Bruce Hinder (AYFC), Mrs Di Gater (COG) and Mr Alan Blake (ASSC)

  1. Apologies for absence there were no apologies for absence
  2. Declarations of interest Mr Fry noted that he is chairman of Avebury Sports and Social Club Committee
  3. Minutes of the last meeting and matters arising therefrom
    1. King’s Drummers – Mrs Lewis reported that she had received a deposit cheque and a copy of the permit all those attending to drum will display.  It was thought that a limit should be set on the number of vehicles that could be brought onto the sports field and that 20 should be sufficient.  An area will be roped off to indicate where these should be parked.  Mrs Lewis to inform King’s Drummers
    2. Map seller -Mr Fry reported that he had written to Mr Colcomb, the map seller, setting out the terms for his map stall, namely that he would be charged £10 per day, 30 days payable in advance, that only 3 tables should be used and only one car allowed onto the field. He should also have a tidy, printed sign rather than the current handwritten cardboard one.  No response had yet been received
    3. Cleaner – Mrs Gater reported that Ms Wood had done 9 hours so far to clean the whole building and bring it up to a good standard.  She reported that Ms Wood had some observations and questions, namely
      1. recycling and rubbish –  As a rule the users of the pavilion take any rubbish and recycling away at the end of their session.  The excess behind the storage sheds etc. will be removed when the ground is dry enough to enable a vehicle to drive over.
      2. Pest control – Ms Wood reported that she had noticed flies around the bait traps set for rodents and wondered how often they were checked. Mr. Brotheridge, who was formerly on the committee, had undertaken to continue with this task and members were unsure as to whether or not he was still doing it.  Mrs Lewis to check.
      3. Ms Wood asked if the paper towel dispensers in the toilets could be fitted and Mr Fry said that this would be done.

        She was also concerned about some loose beading over the changing room door.  This was removed to inspect water leakage last weekend and will be fixe in due course

  4. Scheme of delegations There was discussion about a proposal to APC for budgetary responsibilities and powers that should be devolved onto ACSReC to allow greater autonomy.  Mrs Paradise said that as she understood things ACSReC could approve spending up to £1000 and that for anything over that amount approval should be sought from APC.  She also stated that all ordering should be done through the Parish clerk, Ms Moore who is the Responsible Financial Officer.  APC’s financial regulations state that 3 quotes should be sought but that in some circumstances 2 would suffice

Mrs Gater asked how small items of expenditure such as cleaning supplies   could be paid for and it was proposed that a petty cash float be asked for,         £100 maximum.

Emergency repair work should be approved by 1 member of the committee and the Parish Clerk.

Mr Hinder commented that he had stated in previous meetings that the roof should be a top priority in making the building sound before any other work was under taken.  It was pointed out that the two quotes, one for £7,000 and one for over £6,000 for just materials, were well beyond the current financial means of ACSReC.  Mr Fry noted that although Marlborough Area Board made grants they did not make them to Parish Councils only to sports clubs and as neither club owned the pavilion it was almost impossible to get grants from any funding body.

There was much discussion on which body, ACSReC or APC, is ultimately responsible for the pavilion and sports field.  ACSReC is a sub-committee of APC so discussion then centered on how ACSReC could be funded, where the funds might come from, the possibility of ultimately replacing the pavilion or amalgamating the pavilion with the Social Centre and ASSC to build one all purpose building.  Mr Hinder said that this had been proposed a number of years and the scheme even got as far as plans being drawn up but conflicting comments from representatives of the NT ultimately stopped any further progress.

General outline for delegated powers

  • Spending approval up to £1000
  • A ‘petty cash’ budget for incidental small amounts, claims to be submitted with receipts for any items purchased
  • Any contracts for work on or to the sports field or pavilion to be discussed with ACSReC in the first instance
  • Sign off on a long term plan for items that will be over £1000 to allow work to be approved without having to revert to APC for approval each time.
  • Proper tendering and contracting procedures to be adhered to

5. Fundraising – the committee considered various options for raising funds.  APC will be asked for financial support but cannot be expected to underwrite all of the expense.

Other methods of raising funds considered were:

  • hiring the field for wedding marquees – this idea might not work as dates will almost certainly clash with cricket or football fixtures.
  • holding one big car boot sale a year
  • table top sales – Mr Blake suggested that these could be held in ASSC as there would be space.
  • teas for tourists – these could be held in the pavilion
  • contacting an advertising agency to see what use the field could be put to for advertising – ASA were approached some years ago but the idea didn’t find favour.
  • AYFC offered to hold a 5 a side football tournament – Mr Hinder and Mr Pryor said these had been run very successfully in the past
  • a donations box on the noticeboard – this would need to be emptied daily
  • camping – at observances there is a need for extra camping space
  • a coffee stall or stall selling hot soup to those walking from the main car park to the village.

7. Maintenance

This was covered under the budget discussions to some extent.  It was felt that there was a need for a working group to consider the rolling plan drawn up by Mr Fry.

a. Aerator – due to slight differences in the specifications in the 3 quotes
obtained there had been some confusion about the correct model to
purchase.  Mr Fry has resubmitted the quotes and hopefully purchase is
imminent.

8.55 p.m. Mr Pryor had to leave the meeting but requested  an invoice for AYFC’s pitch hire for the year as he needs this to complete his end of year accounts

b. Connection to mains water – the general feeling of the committee, having inspected the area of the trench that had to be dug to carry the mains water pipe to the pavilion, was that the work needed finishing to a better standard and that the contractor, Whatleys, should be recalled to make good the area.  Mrs Lewis to contact Parish Clerk about this.

In discussion about the future of the sports field and pavilion is was agreed that all bodies in the parish should work together in the long term to achieve the aim of constructing a single community building for use in and by the parish

8. Bookings

a. Wiltshire Jaguar Enthusiasts Club – the club have decided not to use the
sports field for their annual meet up in the parish as they do not charge their
members for events and didn’t want to charge £5 per car for use of the field.
They have many members who are NT members and will meet in the car
park.

b. Request to site welfare unit for builders on the field – Mrs Paradise
reported that this was not going to happen as the builders were concerned
about damaging the field by bringing a heavy vehicle onto it to deliver the unit.
It was suggested that they hire the pavilion instead as it fulfilled all the
requirements in that there was running water, electricity and toilet facilities.  A
rate of £25 per day was thought to be appropriate.

9. User Groups

   AYFC – Season over, have been training with the Starlets

   ACC – Nothing specific.  There will be a match against The Authors (a team of
publoished authors) and the club are considering holding a post match barbecue
and inviitng the village to join in.

COG – The fencing between the Sports and Glebe fields is now complete up to       the line of the trees that still have to be dealt with.  At the moment the grass in
the orchard is being mowed with the mower belonging to ACC but the group will
consider funding one next year.  Mr Fry commented that for a small
consideration the club mower was available and could do the orchard.

10. Finance

Cheques for payment were approved for:

  • Ladders to retrieve lost balls
  • PJ Mills for pest control

Cheques for payment were also approved for paint for internal redecoration (£260.84), the overhead storage racking (£129.95) and the re-panelling in the home changing room (£1221)

Date of next meeting

Tuesday 28th June, 7.30 p.m. in the pavilion

24th May 2016 – ACSReC Meeting – Agenda

Avebury Parish Council

A meeting of Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee (ACSReC) will be held in the pavilion, Avebury Sportsfield at 7.30pm on Tuesday 26th April 2016.

Please note the later start time of the meeting

All members of the public are welcome to attend.

Maggie Lewis, Secretary ACSReC

Agenda

  1. Apologies for absence
  2. Declarations of interest
  3. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising from the minutes
    1. King’s Drummers – deposit and permit design received
    2. Cleaner – trial period and need for invoice
    3. Casual selling from the sports field
  4. Scheme of delegations – to make a proposal for APC on budget, responsibilities, etc. of ACSReC
  5. Run through of procedures for ordering works, purchases, etc.
  6. Fundraising – to discuss the how/when/where /who of fundraising and propose ideas for same
  7. Maintenance – set up priorities for works, projects etc.
    1. Pitch
      • Update – aerator purchase
      • Update – water main
    2. Bookings
      1. WJEC – update
      2. Welfare unit for builders completing work at Spratt’s property
      3. Map man
    3. User Groups
      1. AYFC
      2. ACC
      3. COG
    4. Finance –
      1. Water mains connection
      2. to approve payment of :
        • £1,221 for work to changing room to Mr D Fry
  1. Date of next meeting – Tuesday 28th June at 7.30 p.m