Avebury Parish Council
A meeting of Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee (ACSReC) will be held in the pavilion, Avebury Sportsfield at 7.30pm on Tuesday 26th April 2016.
Please note the later start time of the meeting
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Maggie Lewis, Secretary ACSReC
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of last meeting and matters arising from the minutes
- King’s Drummers – deposit and permit design received
- Cleaner – trial period and need for invoice
- Casual selling from the sports field
- Scheme of delegations – to make a proposal for APC on budget, responsibilities, etc. of ACSReC
- Run through of procedures for ordering works, purchases, etc.
- Fundraising – to discuss the how/when/where /who of fundraising and propose ideas for same
- Maintenance – set up priorities for works, projects etc.
- Update – aerator purchase
- Update – water main
- WJEC – update
- Welfare unit for builders completing work at Spratt’s property
- Map man
- User Groups
- Finance –
- Water mains connection
- to approve payment of :
- £1,221 for work to changing room to Mr D Fry
- Date of next meeting – Tuesday 28th June at 7.30 p.m