Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 4th April 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF. All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 29 March 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 7 March 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Planning applications + results:
- Full planning consent for second storey rear extension, single storey front extension and new front entrance porch at North Rutlands, Swindon Road, Avebury SN8 1RH. Ref: 17/01667/FUL.
- Full planning consent for a two bay timber framed car port with storage over at Isobel Cottage, Beckhampton, SN8 1QJ. Ref: 17/01671/FUL.
- Full planning consent for outbuilding conversion to residential lodge as an annexe to the main house at The Grange, Beckhampton, SN8 1QR. Ref: 17/02397/FUL.
- Transport Group: to set a date for next Committee meeting, and issues including:
- A4 projects at Beckhampton and West Kennett including report on MAB recommendation that APC pay £1,000 for investigatory work at West Kennett, progress on local fund-raising, and banking Cyclothon proceeds
- Footpaths and signage meeting on 2 March: report
- Double yellow lines in Trusloe
- National Trust update
- Improving opening hours of toilets at the Coach House: progress report
- Defibrillator for Avebury including funding update and town planning feedback.
- ACSReC:report on April meeting including renewal of sports-field lease, repairs to the Sports Pavilion roof, banking, noticeboard and fundraising.
- Local issues including URC Chapel and Community Right to Bid, Housing Needs Survey, summer solstice management and permits, Beckhampton notice board, payphones consultation, new Perspex for Swindon Road bus shelter, jetting of culvert in Beckhampton, planters in High Street, faulty street lamps, low flying helicopters and re-lining sewer from Avebury to East Kennett.
- Correspondence including Highways England’s reply to Parish Council’s response to the consultation on A303 road scheme at Stonehenge.
- Finance and admin including training for councillors, ordering system, to receive the approved minutes of ACSReC meeting 1 March 2017, cheques for payment and cheques for ratification.
- Annual Village Meeting at 7pm on 25 April: items for the agenda.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm Tuesday 2 May 2017 at the Social Centre.
- To set date for AGM
- Any other business