Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on 7 March 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 1 March 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 7 February 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes: Minute ref. 5 correction: date for ACSReC meeting minutes should be reinstated as 28 June 2016. Minute ref. 15 e. replacement planter ordered for High Street
- Planning applications + results including:
- Full planning consent for single storey rear extension at Freshfield, Beckhampton, SN8 1QJ. Ref: 16/12045/FUL.
- Full planning consent for extension of roof to front garage to create a car port at Freshfield, Beckhampton, SN8 1QJ. Ref: 16/12058/FUL.
- NT Stables application and decision by WC Planning Committee
- Transport Group: to set a date for next committee meeting
- A4 projects at Beckhampton and West Kennett including (i) report on meeting with Steve Hind of WC and Sarah Simmonds of WHS (ii) progress on fund-raising from local people
- Footpaths and signage meeting on 2 March: report
- National Trust update
- A303 road scheme: APC’s response
- Improving opening hours of toilets at the Coach House
- Housing Needs Survey
- Defibrillator for Avebury and funding options
- ACSReC including: renewal of sports-field lease, repairs to the Sports Pavilion roof, banking, noticeboard, fundraising, PAT testing
- Local issues including: re-lining sewer from Avebury to East Kennett, to ratify re-submission of APC’s Community Right to Bid application, Beckhampton notice board, payphones consultation, new Perspex for Swindon Road bus shelter, leaf sweeping in High Street and Church Walk, jetting of culvert in Beckhampton.
- Correspondence including Best Kept Village Competition
- Finance and admin: including: VAT rebate, confidential item: to approve confidential minute on item on Clerk’s terms and conditions of service and to consider point 1 from Appraisal, training for councillors, review of Financial Regulations, Standing Orders and TOR of committees, ordering system, Emergency Plan, to receive note on Reserve Funds dated 1 March 2017, the approved minutes of ACSReC meeting 1 February 2017 and Transport Group Committee meeting 8 March 2016.
- Cheques for payment and cheques for ratification
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 4 April 2017 at the Social Centre
- Annual Village meeting 7pm on Tuesday 25 April 2017
- Any other business