Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on 2 May 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 26 April 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 4th April 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- National Trust update/dialogue
- Improving opening hours of Coach House toilets: progress report
- Planning applications:
- Full planning consent and listed building consent for removal of existing rear conservatory and erection of a single storey rear extension and first floor rear extension, with conversion of barns to provide enlarged residential and ancillary guest accommodation and swimming pool plant room at Galteemore Farm, Beckhampton, SN8 1QJ. Ref: 17/03045/FUL and 17/03774/LBC
- Review of the Annual Village Meeting held on 25 April 2017
- Transport issues including A4 projects at Beckhampton and West Kennett, fund-raising from local people, Cyclothon, footpaths and signage, request for gravel track on Nursery Site in Avebury Trusloe, request for traffic monitoring in Trusloe and Swindon Road, double yellow lines in Trusloe. Next Transport Group meeting Monday 15 May.
- Defibrillators in Avebury and Avebury Trusloe
- ACSReC: report on April meeting including renewal of sports-field lease, repairs to the Sports Pavilion roof, noticeboard and fundraising.
- Local issues including URC Chapel and Community Right to Bid application, Housing Needs Survey, management of Solstice and parking permits, planters in High Street, no tourist parking sign for High Street, payphones consultation, leaf sweeping in High Street and Church Walk, jetting of culvert in Beckhampton and Avebury Rocks.
- Correspondence including new catering van in NT car park
- Finance and admin including Parish Council Insurance renewal due 1 June 2017 and members to consider quotations, to approve confidential minute of 4 April 2017 meeting, councillor training, cheques for payment and cheques for ratification, to receive the approved minutes of ACSReC meeting 1 March 2017 and Transport Group Committee meeting 13 December 2016.
- Date of AGM and next meeting: 7pm on Thursday 18 May 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury.
- Any other business