Avebury Parish Council
The Annual General Meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at the Social Centre, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF at 7.00pm on Thursday 18 May 2017 and an Ordinary Meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held immediately after the Annual General Meeting on the same day and at the same place.
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 13 May 2017
Agenda for AGM
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairs
- Minutes of AGM held on 3 May 2016
- Appointment of members of Committees, Sub-Committees and Parish Council representatives
- Appointment of representatives to other bodies
- Payment of annual subscriptions
Agenda for Ordinary Meeting
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 2nd May 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Membership: to discuss co-option to the remaining seat
- National Trust update, dialogue and progress
- Improving opening hours of Coach House toilets including:
- trial period and lease agreement
- extending MAB grant period
- Planning: including:
- NT request for informal advice on new gates at the Manor
- Mobile phone mast in WHS behind The Bell ref 17/03498/PNTEL
- Housing Needs Survey
- Defibrillator for Avebury
- Local issues
- Finance and admin: including quotations for Parish Council insurance renewal due 1 June 2017, members to approve the Annual Governance Statement (Section 1) of the Annual Return, Councillor Training, cheques for payment and cheques for ratification.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 6th June 2017 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business