Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on 6 June 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 31st May 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 18 May 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Item 14: Strimming of verges in Frog Lane and footpaths in Avebury Trusloe: ordered
- Item 14: Tree branches overhanging SSE power cables in Avebury Trusloe
- National Trust update, dialogue and progress including Emma’s Country Kitchen.
- Improving opening hours of Coach House toilets including progress, MAB grant of £1,000 and contributions from other stakeholders
- Planning applications
- Transport Group including report from 5 June meeting, signage of footpaths and results of Cyclothon
- Housing Needs Survey
- Defibrillators for Avebury and Trusloe
- ACSReC including report from 31 May meeting.
- Local issues including: Summer Solstice arrangements, and visitor parking in the High Street and Green Street.
- Finance and admin including: to appoint Dr Bedford as member of Standing Committees and Chairman of Transport Group, members to approve the Annual Governance Statement (Section 1) of the Annual Return, members to approve the Accounting Statements (Section 2) of the Annual Return and cheques for payment and cheques for ratification.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 4th July 2017 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business