Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on 4 July 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 28 June 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 6 June 2017 including confidential note
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Item 17.b. additional yellow line painting on roads
- National Trust update, dialogue and progress
- Future of URC Chapel
- Review of Summer Solstice 2017
- Improving opening hours of Coach House toilets
- Planning applications:
- Full planning and Listed Building Consent to remove the temporary wooden gates which are fitted to the Grade II walls within Avebury Manor Gardens and replace them with full sized permanent wooden gates at Avebury Manor Gardens, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF. Ref: 17/05290/FUL and 17/05857/LBC.
- Work to trees in a Conservation Area to remove Leylandii to ground level at High Trees, Bray Street, Avebury SN8 1RA.
- Application for Certificate of Lawfulness Ref. 17/05573/CLE to confirm that a “material operation” has been carried out pursuant to implementing the development granted under planning permission 14/02099/FUL at Lower Acre, Bray Street, SN8 1RA.
- Transport Group
- Defibrillators for Avebury and Trusloe
- ACSReC including Sports Field noticeboard, Lease and repairs to Pavilion.
- Local issues including re-lining sewer from Avebury to East Kennett, Play Area fencing, setting up a residents’ group, damaged stiles on the White Horse Trail footpath, visitor parking in the High Street and Green Street, parking in NT village car park, aircraft flying over Avebury and footpath 22.
- Finance and admin including to receive the approved minutes of ACSReC and Transport Group meetings and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 5th September 2017 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business