Avebury Parish Council
A meeting of the Transport Group Committee of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Thursday 10 August 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 4th August 2017.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Acceptance of minutes of 5 June 2017
- Actions from minutes:
- Update WHS Atkins progression
- Speed monitoring through Avebury and Avebury Trusloe
- Dangerous road surface at A4 Calne / Beckhampton roundabout
- Plan for extra double yellow lines in the Parish
- Visitor parking in the High Street and Green Street
- Aircraft flying over Avebury
- Interim solutions to parking on Nursery Site
- Footpaths including:
- Resurfacing footpath 22
- Changing the footpath between Silbury Hill and Beckhampton into a circular route
- Creating a new footpath adjacent to A4361 from Avebury towards Swindon and within the newly extended 30 mph zone
- Creating a new footpath adjacent to A4 from Gunsite Road to the Avenue
- Fundraising ideas
- Avenue Closure including pros and cons template and traffic flow data from Wiltshire Council
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting