Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 5 September 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 30 August 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 4 July 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- National Trust: closed session
- update, dialogue and progress
- future of URC Chapel
- improving opening hours of Coach House toilets
- Report to the public on item 6: open session
- Planning applications:
- Transport Group including notes of inquorate meeting on 10 August for information:
- plan for re-painting double yellow lines and additional lines
- possible closure of the Avenue
- resurfacing of footpath 22
- dangerous road surface at A4 Calne / Beckhampton roundabout
- coaches parking in the High street
- Avebury Housing Needs Survey – second draft for approval and the next steps
- Defibrillator for Trusloe including agree location / adopting the ‘phone box
- ACSReC including sports field noticeboard, lease, repairs to pavilion, community sport and banking.
- Local issues including damaged stiles on White Horse Trail footpath, play area fencing and options, resurfacing footpath AVE30/10 from NT car park to High Street.
- Communications: combined June and July 2017 Headlines submitted to UKN.
- Finance and admin including external auditor’s report, cheques received, RoSPA Play Area Inspection, approved minutes of ACSReC meeting, cheques for ratification and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 3 October 2017 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business