Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 3 October 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 28 September 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 5 September 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- National Trust: closed session
- update, dialogue and progress
- future of URC Chapel
- improving opening hours of Coach House toilets
- Report to the public on item 6: open session
- High Street Car Park: Future plans for High Street Car Park
- Planning applications
- ACSReC: including: ACSReC’s proposal (second draft) that Avebury Sports and Social Club take a lease on Avebury Sports-field from the National Trust and to resolve that the Parish Council simultaneously terminates its lease subject to satisfactory terms being agreed for termination, and if possible to resolve that the terms in items 10.b. to 10.f. below are acceptable: b. report from ACSReC/ASSC meeting on 19 September, c. results on responses to public notices, d. report on dilapidations, e. the future ownership of APC’s assets in the pavilion and on the sports-field, f. future beneficiary(ies) of funds held by APC for the sports-field, report on the accounts, Nationwide bank account and future and Community Sport.
- Transport Group:
- progress report on A4 traffic calming project and CATG meeting on 21 September.
- results of double yellow lines and speeding questionnaire sent to Avebury Trusloe residents.
- Parish consultation on pros and cons of closure of the Avenue
- coaches parking in the High street
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe:
- agree location
- adopting the ‘phone box
- Housing Needs Survey
- Local issues including: Play Area fencing and options, resurfacing footpath AVE30/10 from NT main car park to the High Street and request for APC web site to be more Village friendly.
- Finance and admin including: Parish Precept received from WC, draft budget for Precept and requests for items to be included in APC budget for 2018-2019, review of Financial Regulations, Standing Orders and TOR of Committees, review and adoption of APC’s Consultation Process, RoSPA Play Area Inspection, new data protection regulations, the approved minutes of ACSReC meeting to be received, to ratify decision made at 5 September meeting to pay Avebury Cricket Club an extra £100.00 and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 7 November 2017 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business