Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 7 November 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 2 November 2017
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 3 October 2017 and confidential note
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Planning applications:
- Full Planning for construction of new vehicular access at 2 Bray Street, Avebury, SN8 1RA. Ref: 17/09282/FUL.
- Application for work to trees in a Conservation Area. Proposal:- 2 Sycamore trees – crown raise and cut back to clear Dovecot at Dovecot, West Kennett Farm, West Kennett, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 1QF. Ref: 17/10064/TCA.
- Full Planning for change of use of agricultural buildings A and B to B2 (General Industrial) uses at: Manor Farm Yard, Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire, SN8 1QY. Ref: 17/09860/FUL.
- Application for work to Trees in a Conservation Area. Proposal:- 5 Sycamore trees – crown raise by 2 – 3 m to clear building at the Old Brewery, West Kennett Farm, West Kennett, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 1QF. Ref: 17/10400/TCA.
- Parish Council budget and precept for 2018/19: preliminary discussion of draft first budget for 2018/19.
- ACSReC: including:
- To agree the terms of sports-field Agreement with ASSC
- To consider surrender of lease and Deed of Surrender drafted by National Trust
- To reconcile ACSReC income and expenditure in APC’s accounts and terms of transfer of assets to ASSC
- Community Sport
- Transport Group: including:
- Progress report on A4 traffic calming project
- Results of double yellow lines and speeding questionnaire sent to Avebury Trusloe residents.
- Future uses of High Street car park
- Coach House toilets: opening hours
- Update on communications between the Parish Council and the National Trust
- A303 Expressway announcement: implications for Avebury
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe:
- Agree location
- Adopting the ‘phone box for £1
- Refurbishment and long term management and maintenance of ‘phone box
- Trusloe play area inspection report
- Local issues including play area fencing and options, resurfacing footpath 22, resurfacing footpath AVE30/10 from NT main car park to the High Street and request for APC web site to be more village friendly.
- Finance and admin including review of Financial Regulations, Standing Orders and TOR of Committees, to review and adopt draft proposed policy for disposal of APC’s assets and depreciation, review of Asset Register, review of Risk Register, donations to charities and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 5 December 2017 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business