Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Monday 4 December 2017 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 29 November 2017.
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 7 November 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Min ref. 5.a-b: Invitation to NT to APC meetings and future uses of High Street car park.
- Min ref. 14.e. Grass encroaching footpath AVEB27.
- Min ref. 14.f: Caravan on Nursery Site.
- Min ref. 16.e: Bushes encroaching on west side of The Avenue.
- Planning applications:
- Application for work to trees in a conversation area. Proposal: 10 Beech Trees – crown raise and clear around overhead cables by up to 2m at Avebury Sports Ground, SN8 1RD. Ref: 17/10975/TCA.
- Planning application for Listed Building Consent to carry out internal alternations to two rooms within Avebury Manor at Avebury Manor, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF. Ref: 17/10679/LBC.
- Full Planning application for change of use from Agricultural to Equestrian at: Ashcroft, High Street, Avebury, SN8 1RF. Ref: 17/10917/FUL.
- Transport Group: report from Dr Bedford on Transport Group Committee meeting 30 November including progress report on A4 traffic calming project.
- To consider requested changes to draft Sports Field Agreement between ASSC and APC.
- To consider surrender of lease and Deed of Surrender.
- To resolve to continue with the current SSE Southern Electric contract.
- Avebury Trusloe Play Area refurbishment: report by working party
- A303 Expressway: representation to government
- Future use of High Street car park
- Coach House toilets opening hours
- Update on communications between the Parish Council and the National Trust
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe: progress report including costings for new materials for the ‘phone box and work to foundations.
- Local Issues including shed break-in on Sports Field, resurfacing of footpath 22 and AVE30/10 from NT car park to High Street and report on ASSF meeting 15 November.
- Parish Council budget and precept for 2018/19: to consider and approve second draft budget and set the precept.
- Finance and admin including: confidential item: Clerk’s appraisal, half year internal audit, external audit and future arrangements and improvements to Parish Council web site, review of Financial Regulations, Standing Orders and TOR of Committees, review of Risk Register, to receive the approved minutes of Transport Group Committee meeting 5 June 2017 and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 6 February 2018
- Any other business