Avebury Parish Council
A meeting of the Transport Group Committee will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 16th January 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 10th January 2018.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Acceptance of minutes of 30th November 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Progress on exhibition re transport and travel in the Parish and finalization of exhibition programme. Potential for survey of traffic in the Avenue
- Visitor parking in the High Street and Green Street including coaches
- Footpaths including:
- Report by Tim Lewis on footpath signage
- Resurfacing footpath 22 (Church Walk – Bray Street) and footpath 30 (main car park – High Street)
- Fundraising ideas
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting