Avebury Parish Council
Annual Parish Meeting
The Annual Parish Meeting will be held in the Social Centre, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF at 7.00pm on Tuesday 24 April 2018.
All members of the public are very welcome.
Chairman 16 April 2018
- Welcomes and introductions
- Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 25 April 2017 (see Parish Council website www.aveburyparishcouncil.org)
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Report on the work of the Parish Council, Avebury Transport Group, Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee and other local organisations in the past year, including:
- Elections and membership
- Transport Group: report on local road and footpath schemes, Transport Exhibition and Cyclothon
- Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee: report including Parish Council surrender of Sportsfield lease
- Local initiatives, including Community Shop and Community Orchard
- Reports from Wiltshire Council, the Police, the National Trust and the World Heritage Site Partnership Manager
- Planning decisions
- Local issues and Parish Council decisions including Trusloe parking, Defibrillators, Great West Way, Ridgeway, Housing Needs Survey, URC chapel, High Speed Broadband, and BT phone boxes
- A303 Expressway consultations + safeguarding World Heritage status
- National Trust: representations on issues and the need to improve communications
- Civil Emergency Plan
- Flood Group
- Arrangements for Summer Solstice 2018
- Precept, finance and admin, data protection and improvements to Parish Council website.
- Local issues from the public: the past year and for the next 12 months.
- Local issues from the Parish Council: the past year and for the next 12 months.
- Any other business.