Avebury Parish Council
An extraordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Thursday 4 January 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Andrew Williamson, Chairman, Avebury Parish Council
29 December 2017.
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting together with confidential notes of item 22 held on 4 December 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes and confidential notes
- Planning applications including:
- Works to trees at Fosse House, High Street, Avebury ref: 17/11993/TCA
- Avebury Sports-field
- To resolve that the Chairman and Clerk sign an Agreement between Avebury Sports and Social Club and the Parish Council.
- To resolve that the Chairman and Clerk sign a Deed of Surrender between the National Trust and the Parish Council
- A303 Expressway: representation to government.
- Avebury matters: to consider current issues and resolve to take action.
- Communications and correspondence.
- Finance and admin including cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 6 February 2018
- Any other business