Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 6 February 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 31 January 2018
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 4 January 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Min ref. 5.d. Future use of High Street Car Park
- Min ref. 5. h. Detached railing on the Big Arch Bridge
- Planning applications:
- Application for Listed Building Consent at Beckhampton House Stables SN8 1QR for conversion of stables to office accommodation, within existing building plus new external door. Ref: 18/00171/LBC.
- Application for Full Planning Consent for mobile field shelter for equine use at Ashcroft, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF. Ref: 18/00345/FUL.
- Transport Group: report from Dr Bedford on Transport Group Committee meeting 16 January. Including:
- Plans for exhibition and to agree a date
- Progress report on A4 project including residents’ funding and APC contributions
- To consider contributing £1,000 towards a project to replace footpath signage in the Parish.
- Usage survey of the Avenue
- Eroded verges on the Avenue and Green Street
- Next Transport Group meeting 7:30pm on 19 February
- A303 Expressway
- Report on execution of Deed of Surrender, Sports Field Agreement (between APC and ASSC) and new Lease (between NT and ASSC).
- Banking arrangements.
- Presentation on improvements to Parish Council Web Site by Kate Fry
- Avebury Trusloe Play Area refurbishment and costs
- Coach House toilets opening hours
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe including update report by Mrs Lewis and to resolve that the Parish Council is satisfied having carried out further consultation that their original objection to removal of the BT ‘phone box in Avebury Trusloe is withdrawn and the Parish Council is therefore now requesting that Wiltshire Council agree to a request to adopt the phone box.
- Local Issues including:
- Avebury Day and to vote on supporting the event
- Great British Spring Clean and whether to support the WC initiative
- Dog fouling on footpath 22 and into Avebury
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet and update on work completed for January
- New replacement planter for the High Street
- Resurfacing of footpath 22 and AVE30/10 from NT car park to High Street
- Finance and admin including: to resolve to amend existing standing order for Clerk’s basic salary, report by Clerk on General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), improvements to Parish Council web site and to resolve to accept Kate Fry’s quotation, to receive the approved minutes of Transport Group Committee meeting 30 November 2017, cheques for ratification and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 6 March 2018
- The annual Village meeting will be held from 7pm on Tuesday 24 April 2018
- Any other business