Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 6 March 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 28 February 2018
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 6 February 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Min ref. 5.a. Future use of High Street Car Park
- Min ref. 5.b. Detached railing on the Big Arch Bridge
- Min ref. 12. Coach House Toilets
- Planning applications
- Transport Group: report from Dr Bedford on Transport Group Committee meeting 19 February. Including:
- Plans for exhibition on 7 March
- Feedback from signage meeting on 21 February
- Feedback from CATG meeting 22 February on A4 project: cost of design work for Beckhampton will be £150 more and members to consider meeting the increase.
- Report on execution of Deed of Surrender, Sports Field Agreement (between APC and ASSC) and new Lease (between NT and ASSC).
- Banking arrangements
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe: progress report
- Local Issues including:
- Great British Spring Clean
- Dog fouling on footpath 22 and into Avebury
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet and update on work completed for February
- New replacement planter for the High Street
- Re-instatement of cobbles in an area of pavement in the High Street by Thames Water
- Re-instatement of Play area fencing along main road perimeter
- Resurfacing of footpath 22 and AVE30/10 from NT car park to High Street
- Request for support for proposed new Stonehenge and Avebury WHS Trust application to Heritage Lottery fund for grant and matched funding
- Finance and admin including VAT rebate, Draft Data Protection Policy, to receive the approved minutes of Transport Group Committee meeting 16 January 2018, cheques for ratification and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 3 April 2018
- Any other business