Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 3 April 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 27 March 2018
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 6 March 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Min ref 5.a. Future use of High Street car park
- Min ref 5.b. Detached railing at big Arch Bridge
- Min ref. 5.c. Coach House toilets
- Min ref. 10.e. Reinstatement of pavement cobbles outside 113 High Street
- Planning applications
- Transport Group: report from Dr Bedford on Transport Group Committee meeting 27 March. Including:
- Exhibition output and recommendations
- Parking in Avebury Trusloe
- Footpath signage progress
- Beckhampton roundabout scheme
- Report on execution of Deed of Surrender, Sports Field Agreement (between APC and ASSC) and new Lease (between NT and ASSC).
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe: progress report
- A303 Stonehenge public consultation 2018
- Local Issues including:
- Great British Spring Clean 17 and 24 March
- Dog fouling: members to consider solutions
- Removal of graffiti and re-painting Beckhampton bus shelter
- Parish Steward priority sheet
- Re-instatement of Play area fencing along main road perimeter
- Resurfacing of footpath 22 and AVE30/10 from NT car park to High Street
- Summer solstice management and permits
- Finance and admin including: application for membership, to resolve that one week of employee holiday entitlement may be transferred from one financial year to the next if not taken as holiday or pay in lieu of holiday, to receive the approved minutes of Transport Group Committee meeting held on 19 February 2018, cheques for ratification and cheques for payment.
- Annual Village Meeting at 7pm on 24 April: items for the agenda
- Date of next meeting and AGM: 7:30pm on Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Any other business