Avebury Parish Council
The Annual General Meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at the Social Centre, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF at 7.15pm on Tuesday 1 May 2018 and an Ordinary Meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held immediately after the Annual General Meeting on the same day and at the same place.
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 26 April 2018
Agenda for AGM
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairs
- Minutes of AGM held on 18 May 2017
- Appointment of members of Committees, Sub-Committees and Parish Council representatives
- Appointment of representatives to other bodies
- Payment of annual subscriptions
Agenda for Ordinary Meeting
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 3rd April 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Planning applications:
- Full planning for the provision of 168 photovoltaic panels in two groups of 84 on the roof of an existing grain store at Grain Store, Windmill Hill Corner, Manor Farm, Avebury Trusloe. Ref: 18/02663/FUL
- Advertisement Consent for non-illuminated wall mounted sign to both front and side elevations at Elements of Avebury, Green Street, Avebury. Ref: 17/09193/ADV.
- Transport Group: report from Dr Bedford
- Preliminary consideration of Transport Group’s interim recommendations for action paper.
- Transport Group exhibition at Kennet Valley Hall on 16 May
- Report on Great West Way meeting on 24 April
- ACSReC including: to report completion of legal work, Avebury Sports and Social Club are the new leaseholders of the Sports Field and status of insurance claim for storm damage to Pavilion roof.
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe: electrical work on kiosk and members to endorse agreement between BT and Avebury Parish Council for the sale and purchase of the telephone kiosk adjacent to Trusloe Cottages for £1.00.
- Review of Annual Village Meeting
- Local issues:
- Great British Spring Clean
- Dog fouling
- Removal of graffiti and re-painting Beckhampton bus shelter
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet
- Re-instatement of Play area fencing
- Resurfacing of footpath 22 and AVE30/10 from NT car park to High Street
- Summer solstice management and permits
- Correspondence: including:
- Request for bollards to be installed at southern end of Kyter’s Walk (footpath between the Old Vicarage and St. Andrews Cottage) and for PC members to look at alternative ways of maintaining the flora and fauna.
- Local concern about encampment on Nursery Site in Avebury Trusloe.
- Finance and admin: Parish Precept of £6,050 received from WC, report by the Clerk on internal GDPR processes, Localism Act 2011 standards and feedback for government consultation, government consultation on powers for dealing with unauthorised developments and encampments and feedback for NALC, to receive the approved minutes of Transport Group Committee meeting held on 27 March 2018 and cheques for payment and cheques for ratification.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 5th June 2018 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business