Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 4 September 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 29 August 2018
- Public question time
- Welcome and introductions to new members
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 3 July 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Planning applications:
- Application for Listed Building Consent at The Great Barn, National Trust Shop, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF for rebuilding of gantry to front elevation of NT shop using original structure and materials. Ref: 18/07782/LBC.
- Application for Listed Building Consent at Trusloe Farmhouse, Frog Lane, Avebury Trusloe SN8 1QS for proposed flue. Ref: 18/07622/LBC.
- Application for Full Planning Consent for installation of LPG tank as an exchange for an old oil tank at Jasmine Cottage, West Kennett SN8 1QF. Ref: 18/06549/FUL.
- Transport Group: report by Dr Bedford including:
- update on status of A4 project including draft report by FWO PC
- feedback on conversation with Steve Hinds (Wiltshire Council)
- next steps
- date of next meeting and volunteers for exhibition
- Solstice Planning: report by Ms Service including feedback on the ‘washup’ meeting 5 July and next steps.
- National Trust: items for quarterly review including future use of High Street Car Park and Coach House Toilets
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe: report by Mrs Lewis
- Local Issues including:
- dog fouling
- removal of graffiti and re-painting Beckhampton bus shelter
- repairs requested to road mirror in Beckhampton
- AHA tree and rubbish reported to Aster, meeting with Messrs Butler
- uprooted 30 mph sign on A4361 reported to Wiltshire Council online
- fire hydrant marker sign on verge at Avebury Trusloe/A4361 junction
- estimates for repairing two benches on footpath connecting Church Walk to Bray Street and refurbishing and applying wood preservative to all 6 wooden benches
- Community Shop notice board repairs
- Playground: further investment proposals
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet and job requests for September
- Play Area including annual inspection of Play Area and discussion on the existing provision of activities for children and adolescents
- Emergency Planning: report by Mrs Lewis including
- progress on updating the Emergency Plan
- location of salt bins and replenishing salt bins
- Correspondence including Police report for August, A303 Highways England supplementary consultation and Wiltshire Council Electoral Review
- Finance and admin including web development, ‘Community Organising’ training event on 12 September and cheques for ratification and cheques for payment
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 2 October 2018
- Any other business
- ASC update from Mrs Paradise