Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 4 December 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Parish Clerk, 28th November 2018
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 6 November 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Item 5.b removal of graffiti and re-painting of Beckhampton bus shelter
- Item 10.b repairs requested to road mirror in Beckhampton
- Item 11 refurbishment of benches and benches on footpath 22
- Item 12 BT ‘phone box in West Kennett
- Presentation from the National Trust: pre-consultation on planning application to refurbish the Circle Café.
- Planning applications:
- To receive and approve the draft minutes of the 17 November Planning Committee Meeting.
- Application for Full Planning for change of use of agricultural building to B8 (storage), with associated modifications to doors and windows, and construction of new apron and provision of vehicular parking at East Farm, Swindon Road, Winterbourne Monkton, SN4 9NW. Ref: 18/10301/FUL.
- Parish Council budget and precept for 2019/20: to consider and approve second draft budget and set the precept.
- Transport Group: progress report by Chairman on A4 traffic calming project.
- Solstice Planning including:
- Report by AW on ASSF meeting that took place on 21 November.
- Progress report by LP on a proposed permit scheme.
- Local Issues:
- Replacement glazing panel for bus shelter on A4316 at Avebury Trusloe.
- New salt bin for Gilbert’s Hill / Bray Street.
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet
- Play Area Refurbishment
- Correspondence: including request for funding assistance from ASSC for new Pavilion
- Finance and admin including half year internal audit, web development, confidential item: report on Clerk’s annual appraisal and cheques for payment and cheques for ratification.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 5 February 2019
- Any other business