Annual Parish Meeting
The Annual Parish Meeting will be held in the Social Centre, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF at 7.00pm on Tuesday 16 April 2019 (refreshments from 6.30pm).
All members of the public are very welcome.
Chair, 8 April 2018
- Welcomes and introductions
- Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 24 April 2018 (see Parish Council website www.aveburyparishcouncil.org)
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Report on the work of the Parish Council and local organisations in the past year, including:
- Elections and membership
- Police Community Support Officer
- National Trust
- World Heritage Site Partnership Manager
- Wiltshire Council
- Avebury Sports and Social Club, to include pavilion update
- Community Shop
- Community Orchard
- Transport Group: local road and footpath schemes
- Community High Speed Broadband: project report
- Community Play Area: project report
- Planning decisions
- Civil Emergency Plan
- Precept, finance and admin, data protection and improvements to Parish Council website.
- Local issues from the public: the past year and for the next 12 months.
- Local issues from the Parish Council: the past year and for the next 12 months.
- Any other business.