Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 5 November 2019 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Parish Clerk, 31st October 2019
- Welcome and introductions
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 1 October 2019
- Matters arising from the minutes:
- Ref. item 8 iii. Resurfacing of footpaths 21 and 22
- Police Report
- Planning applications:
- Minutes of Planning Committee meeting held on 20 October 2019
- Application for Listed Building Consent at Avebury Manor, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF. Ref: 19/09373/LBC
- Parish Council budget and precept for 2020/21: preliminary consideration
- Project updates:
- Transport Group:
- Meeting of Parish Chairs
- Superfast fibre broadband project and 4/5G: progress report by Cllr O’Connor and to set a target date for completion.
- Permissive footpath along the A4361 Swindon Road: report by Cllr Daniel on the findings from the working group.
- Transport Group:
- To consider and sign off the action-orientated report put together by stakeholders to address residents’ car parking concerns
- Local issues:
- Bench at West Kennett: including: the risk assessment, to approve the quotation received for a new bench and agree submission to the PC’s insurance company
- Replacement planters for the High Street
- Repairs to Play Area fencing
- Request for a plastic and metal recycling bin for the High Street and report from Cllr Lewis
- Replacement glazing panel on WC bus shelter on A361 at Beckhampton (west bound) and members to consider funding a new panel
- Defibrillator for the Sports Field: a joint project with ASSC
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet including report on work completed in October and job requests for November 2019
- Finance and admin including:
- Half year internal audit
- Grant from SSE for a third defibrillator
- RoW meeting 23 November 2019 at ASSC
- Donations to charities
- To set a date for the Clerk’s appraisal
- Review of Asset Register
- Cheques for payment
- Date of next meeting: 7pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019 at the Social Centre, High Street, Avebury.
- Any other business