Latest Wiltshire COVID-19 cases
There were 4,178 confirmed positive cases in Wiltshire in the seven days prior to 18 January 2022, bringing the total number of positive cases since the start of the pandemic to 92,497.
The rate of cases per 100,000 in Wiltshire decreased from 1,349.2 last week to 828.9, which is below the current case rate in England of 1,128.9 (GOV.UK data as of 17 January 2022 at 4pm). While the case rate in Wiltshire has decreased, it’s still high, so we all need to play our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
You can help to keep you and your loved ones safe by:
- Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds with warm water and soap
- Wearing face coverings where required
- Receiving your first, second and booster COVID-19 vaccine by booking an appointment online, or finding a local walk-in vaccination clinic where you can just turn up on the day
- Self-isolating immediately and getting a PCR test when displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
- If meeting others indoors, ensure fresh air is circulating, even opening a window for 10 minutes every hour can make a big difference