Avebury Parish Council
The Annual General Meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at the Social Centre, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF at 7.00pm on Tuesday 3 May 2016 and an Ordinary Meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held immediately after the Annual General Meeting on the same day and at the same place.
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 26 April 2016
Agenda for AGM
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairs
- Minutes of AGM held on 5 May 2015
- Appointment of members of Committees, Sub-Committees and Parish Council representatives
- Appointment of representatives to other bodies
- Payment of annual subscriptions
Agenda for Ordinary Meeting
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 5th April 2016
- Matters arising from the minutes: min ref. 18.a. planters in High Street
- Membership: to welcome Mr Jon Campbell as new member and discuss co-option to the remaining seat.
- Planning applications + results: including results of applications for change of use and advertisements at the Coach House, High Street
- Premises licence for the National Trust Estate: results of Hearing.
- Summer Solstice: Plans for 2016
- Review of the Annual Village Meeting held on 28 April
- Transport Group: progress report following meeting on 8 March including applications to CATG and parking in Trusloe.
- ACSReC: including (a) report on 26 April meeting (b) funding an aerator (c) progress report on installation of mains water supply and funding (e) VAT status.
- Repairs to Trusloe Play Area: report by Clerk including (a) update on maintenance work carried out to date (b) members to consider estimates for repainting of the basketball post and the see-saw (c) climbing frame entrapment risk.
- Local issues: including street cleaning in High Street, Church Walk / Hunters Walk and Trusloe, jetting of culvert in Beckhampton, footpath clearing along A4 at West Kennett, removal of footpath railings in Avebury Trulsoe, devolution of assets and services to Parish Councils and the public’s feedback from Village Meeting, pothole on the Avenue, URC Chapel, Housing Needs Survey, Community Wi-Fi and Broadband speeds, Defibrillator for Avebury.
- Communications: 30 March and 5 April Headlines submitted for May Edition of UKN.
- Finance and admin: including members to approve the Annual Governance Statement (Section 1) of the Annual Return, review Standing Orders and Financial Regulations and TOR of Committees.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 7 June 2016 at the Social Centre.
- Any other business