Avebury Parish Council
An extra ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at the Avebury Sports and Social Club (previously the Avebury and District Club), Beckhampton Road, Avebury SN8 1RD at 7.30pm on Friday 13 May 2016.
PLEASE NOTE VENUE AT AVEBURY SPORTS AND SOCAL CLUB, nearly opposite the junction with The Avenue.
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Andrew Williamson, Chairman
9 May 2016
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 3 May 2016
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Planning applications + results
- Premises licence for the National Trust Estate: Response including discussions with National Trust and advice on appealing licence decision
- National Trust meeting on 19 May: proposals
- ACSReC: including:
- financial arrangements
- ordering, invoices and payments
- Avebury Sports and Social Club’s funding application to Sport England for improvements to internal layout of the Club
- Local issues: including permits for solstice
- Finance and admin
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 7th June 2016
- Any other business