Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 3 July 2018 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF.
All members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Clerk to Avebury Parish Council, 27 June 2018
- Public question time
- Welcome and introductions to new members
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 5 June 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Planning applications
- Transport Group: report by Dr Bedford including:
a. Feedback from Mr Stacey on CATG meeting 21 June
c. Recommendations for action
- Review of Solstice
- Defibrillator for Avebury Trusloe: progress report by Mrs Lewis including:
a. Electrical installation work for defibrillator cabinet
b. Refurbishing the telephone kiosk: members to consider 3 quotations for re-painting the outside of the kiosk and inside door.
- Local Issues including: dog fouling, removal of graffiti and re-painting Beckhampton bus shelter, new glazing panel for Swindon Road bus shelter, jobs to be put on to Parish Steward Priority Sheet, resurfacing of footpath 22, request for repairs to road mirror in Beckhampton, Community Shop Notice Board repairs, replacement noticeboard for West Kennett, Play Area weed killing, Sports Field weed killing and Town and Parish Training and Networking Day Presentation.
- Correspondence: including email from Sarah Wright (Ridgeway National Trail)
- Sports Field: members to resolve to dissolve ACSReC (Avebury Community Sports and Recreation Committee)
- Finance and admin including: insurance claim payment of £510 for repairs to Pavilion roof has been received from Zurich Insurance plc, web development and cheques for ratification and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 4 September 2018
- Any other business