Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 3 November 2020. This meeting will be held virtually and members of the public are very welcome to attend. Here is the meeting link.
Liz Moore (Parish Clerk), 28 October 2020
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of an ordinary meeting held on 6 October 2020
- Matters arising from the minutes
- National Trust Update
- Planning applications:
- Application for Full Planning at 20 Trusloe Cottages, Avebury Trusloe SN8 1QZ. Proposal: Single storey rear extension. Ref: 20/08635/FUL.
- Application for Work to Trees in a Cons Area at National Trust Land Adj To West Kennett A4 & East Kennett Road , West Kennett SN8 1QF. Ref: 20/09041/TCA
- Application for various Work to Trees in a Cons Area at Avebury Manor, SN8 1RF. Ref: 20/09393/TCA
- Project updates: a. Superfast fibre broadband: report by Cllr O’Connor and b. Permissive footpath along the A4361 Swindon Road: report by Cllr Daniel
- Local Issues
- Play Area: a. Inspection Report and b. Strategy
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet
- Correspondence including: a letter from the Avebury Society
- Finance and admin including: half year internal audit, budget for 2020/21, to ratify the PC’s response to ‘Planning for the Future’ government consultation, donations to charities, and cheques for ratification and cheques for payment.
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 1 December 2020
- Any other business