Avebury Parish Council
This is formal notice that a Planning Committee meeting will be held at 7:30pm on Wednesday 9 December 2020. This meeting will be held virtually and members of the public are very welcome to attend. Click here to access the meeting via your web browser.
Liz Moore (Parish Clerk), 4 December 2020
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest
- To answer questions from members of the public
- To consider the planning applications (listed below).
- Application for Full Planning at Sarsen Kennels, West Kennett, SN8 1QF. Ref: 20/07628/FUL. Proposal: Removal of existing dog boarding kennels; and, the conversion & extension of existing shop/grooming parlour and kennels/kitchen to form 1 no. residential dwelling, with associated parking, turning, landscaping and private amenity space. (Resubmission of 19/03781/FUL).
- Application for Listed Building Consent at The Henge Shop, High Street, Avebury, SN8 1RF. Ref: 20/06053/LBC. Proposal: replacement of existing windows and doors.