Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 4 May 2021. This meeting will be held virtually and members of the public are very welcome to attend. Click here to join the meeting.
Liz Moore, Parish Clerk, 28 April 2021
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 6 April 2021
- Matters arising from the minutes
- National Trust update
- Avebury Chapel: community use proposed
- Arrangements for Solstice
- Planning applications including:
- Full planning permission for replacement of a garden shed at Rose Cottage, High Street, Avebury SN8 1RF. Ref: 21/02196/FUL.
- Listed building consent for works to refurbish and redecorate various rooms at Truslowe Manor, Bray Street, Avebury SN8 1RB. Ref: PL/2021/03055.
- Project Updates:
- Speed Indicator Devices (SIDs) for A4361
- Petition to Wiltshire Council (40mph on A4361)
- Play area: proposal to consider loan
- Local Issues including: installation of bench at Play Area and repair to wire fencing, fitting of new cabinet for defibrillator located in ‘phone kiosk in Avebury Trusloe, cleaning of the ‘phone box and Combined Parishes Rights of Way (meetings 22 April, 21 May).
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet including report on work completed in April and job requests for May
- Correspondence: including update on broadband upgrade voucher scheme
- Finance and admin including cheques for ratification or payment
- Date of next meeting: AGM is at 7:30pm on Tuesday 18 May 2021 and next ordinary meeting 7:30pm on Tuesday 1 June 2021
- Any other business