Avebury Parish Council
An ordinary meeting of Avebury Parish Council will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 1 February 2022 at the Social Centre, Avebury SN8 1RF. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
Liz Moore, Parish Clerk 26 January 2022.
- Public question time
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 7 December 2021
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Membership: to co-opt a new member
- Planning applications including:
- Full planning permission for change of use from mixed use residential & Bed & Breakfast (C1) to mixed use residential & dog grooming business operated from a new freestanding timber framed outbuilding on the existing gravelled car park which is to the west side of the property at Isobel Cottage A4 Beckhampton Roaundabout East To Silbury Hill Car Park Beckhampton SN8 1QJ. Ref: PL/2022/00016.
- National Trust
- Project Updates:
- SID Project: progress report by Cllr Daniel
- CATG meeting 9 December 2021: report by Cllr Stacey
- Avebury Chapel and licence: progress report by Cllr Stacey
- Play Area: progress report by Cllr Paradise
- Consultations and reports from PC representatives: Police Forum and PCC wants the public’s views on plans to increase the policing precept by £10 per year (av band D)
- Local Issues: play area surfacing, Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, CPRE Wiltshire and CCM Technologies Best Kept Village Competition, defibrillator for Beckhampton
- Parish Steward Priority Sheet
- Communications and Correspondence: North Wessex Downs AONB Annual Review
- Finance and admin including: review of financial regulations and existing banking arrangements: to agree to change bank account and move to electronic banking, to review draft signage policy and cheques for ratification or payment
- Date of next meeting: 7:30pm on Tuesday 1 March 2022